This course is designed to provide information on allergens and to control them in the manufacturing environment.
This course will help individuals and companies in the development of robust allergen management systems and procedures which adequately meet the requirements of the legislation, the certification standards and the allergenic consumer.
1 – 1.5 Hours Online
Who Should Attend?
This course is most relevant for individuals who:
- Work in QA management, engineering, production and R&D management roles.
- Are responsible for label development in food industries where allergen cross contact can be an issue.d.
What are the Benefits of Online Learning?
- Practical Job Aids – Tools and templates are available as printable documents which learners can use a job aids
- Convenient & Cost Effective – Your organisation does not need to pay for travel or accommodation and you do not need time out of the office
- Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace – Learning is convenient and can be delivered on demand, when and where it is needed, both on and off site
- Time Reduction – Learning can be delivered as ‘just in time’ training, reducing the period between the learning and application of the knowledge or skills
- No Risk Environment – An online learning environment allows employees to safely master skills before applying them in actual situations
- Clearly defined learning objectives at multiple levels, including the course, module and lesson levels
- Interactive lessons and media elements, will get learners involved more quickly and keep them motivated to continue
- Interactivities have been designed to engage the learner in the content and for the purpose of application of knowledge
- Self-Paced – Learners are able to complete the course at their own speed. The course is designed to help facilitate learning through the content on the assumption that there is no face to face facilitator
- Self-Directed – Self-directed learning allows for time to reflect and develop a deeper understanding of the material
- Flexible Access
- Allows learners to access and review the lessons they need at times convenient to them
- Content can be revisited as often as desired within the 12 month license period
- Practical Application
- The learning strategy recognises that adults learn best when training is practical and focused
- The case study approach helps to convey complex theoretical concepts in a practical and immersive way.
Style of Delivery
Specific graphics and relevant audio are used to aid visual and audio learners.
This course provides students with opportunities to test their knowledge as activities and questions have been interwoven into each module within the course.
15 multiple choice questions make up the Formative Assessment.
At the end of the course the learner is expected to complete the online assessment quiz to successfully complete the course and obtain an SAI certificate of achievement.
Booking & Course Fees
Please complete the on-line booking form below, advising payment details/purchase order number.
Fee: £125 plus VAT