Those attending this course are expected to have a basic level of English.
The objective of this qualification is to prepare learners for employment in the customer service industry. The qualification provides learners with the knowledge, understanding and skills needed to work in this sector.
- Understanding how to work in a customer service environment
- Communication in customer service
- The principles of personal performance and development
- The principles of working in a business environment
- Working with others in a business environment
Upon successful completion delegates will:
- Understand the principles of customer service
- Understand how customer needs and expectations are formed
- Know the interpersonal skills and appropriate behaviour required in the customer service environment
- Understand the principles of responding to customers problems or complaints
Our course tutors have substantial experience in the understanding and implementation of food safety controls, HACCP and related legislation. They are qualified and experienced with extensive practical knowledge across a wide range of sectors in manufacturing, catering and retail.
Delegates successfully completing the Highfield Level 2 Award in Customer Service (RQF) course and examination will be awarded a Highfield Qualifications certificate.
Qualification Number: 600/6855/4
The RQF is a qualification framework regulated by Ofqual. It is also suitable for delivery in Wales and is regulated by Qualifications Wales.